From middle of February to the middle of March I have so many birthdays to celebrate. This week I am drawing on a number of challenges to celebrate my Brother-In-Law’s birthday:
- Cute Card Thursdays – Anything Goes
- Penny Black and More – Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Monday Challenge Blog) – Based on a Book
I am still loving stamps by Visible Image and I am using the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland for this card. And there was only one thing I could do for a background and that was clocks.
I found the cogs around the edge got lost in the final design so just trimmed a circle from it. Another thing I struggled with was getting the tones right for a white rabbit. I swapped to Chameleon pens which allowed me a much more gradual lay down of the grey ink.
I also added in some sparkle pens and glossy accents to add depth to design. The Chameleon pens work really well over such a small area and I was pleased with the subtle colour changes in the design. Most Visible Image sets come with matching sentiments, which make putting cards together so simple.
- UKCraft – Card Blank
- Crafters Companion – White and Dessert Storm Neenah Card
- Hunkydory – Gold MirriCard
- Visible Image – White Rabbit Stamps
- Tattered Lace / Creative World – Clock Die Cut from Cinderella Collection
- Clarity Stamps – Clockwork Stencils
- Cameleon Pens – Alcohol Pens
- Crafters Companion – Sparkle Pens
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Ranger – Archival Brown and Black Ink Pads
- Ranger – Brown Distressed Ink Pads
Thanks for Reading