Many of my favourite challenge blogs are celebrating “International Women’s Day” and as this is the time of the year when I have a lot of celebrate a lot of female birthday I thought I would join in:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog – Ladies and Girls
- Cute Card Thursday – For Mothers/Ladies Only
- Simon Says Stamp – For a Special Lady /Girl
I am still enjoying using the polymer stamps from Visible Image and this week I am using the Queen of Hearts set. I spotted on Pinterest the image coloured in pastel colours which I fell in love with and decided to follow.
I also decided to stamp some of the smaller images from the stamp set on to both card and acetate to make the jars look more realistic.
- UKCraft – Card Blank
- Crafters Companion – Neenah Cardstock and Heat Resistant Acetate
- Hunkydory – Ombre Adorable Scorable and Gold MirriCard
- Crafters Companion – Spectrum Noir Pens
- Visible Image – Queen of Hearts Stamps
- Dylusions for Stampers Anonymous – Sentiment Stamps
- Sheena Douglass – 60s Stencil
- Ranger – Black and Navy Archival Ink
- Ranger – Distress Inks – pink, blue, green, lilac
Thanks for Reading