I have always enjoyed playing with craft kits, so when I heard that Tonic Studios were bringing out a new monthly kit with limited edition stamps and dies, it seemed rude not to have a play with it.
At the heart of this project was also the next in May Flaum’s Paste and Gels class over at Big Picture Classes, where she was encouraging us to stamp into paste and then colour in with different mediums.
I wanted to play with layers and use the mousse and the dies from the Tonic Kit. The top layer uses the die, the second layer uses a Tim Holtz die and the third layer has a big moon made from Tonic Gold Mousse.
It took me a while to get my head around the tonic mousse, having been given a couple of pots of it. But as I have got use to it, it’s so versatile, I use it as a paste, gilding wax and paint for spritzing.
- Bazzill Basics – Weave Effect Cardstock
- Craft Perfect – Satin Effect Gold Cardstock
- Tonic Studio – Limited Edition Card Kit One Die
- Tonic Studio – Nuvo Mousse in Indian Gold
- Tonic Studio – Nuvo Drops (Three Colours)
- Tim Holtz for Sizzix – Torn Tree Die
- Imagination Crafts – Circle Stencil
- Free Owl Stamp from UK Magazine
- Crafters Companion – Spectrum Noir Aqua and Sparkle pens
- Crafters Companion – Score Board
- Pebeo – Embossing Paste
Thanks for Reading