So first the good news, I have a camera back and its working… so I can finally catch up on all the posts I need to update.
Inspired by the Allsorts Blog having an Autumn theme, I decided to have a play again with a home-made panorama card shape. I used the Tonic Club dies from September and Tim Holtz Birch Trees and to embellish I used his Mini Halloween Things which he released earlier this year.
I love the Mini Things, all the bits come on one piece of metal so even though they have a lot of tiny details, they are easy to cut (especially when using double-sided paper!) The eyes on the ghosts are nuvo drops as I kept loosing bits of them.
I have found that I am using Tonic Verso Dies a lot at the moment, you can cut the details and an outside edge (and with some there is also an inside edge too). This means you can cut details into cardstock or cut a shape out as I have done with the gold and yellow on this card.
- Bazzill Cardstock – Yellow Trio Cardstock
- Tonic – Limited Edition Wreath Die (Sept 17 Kit)
- Nuvo by Tonic – Nuvo Drops in Gold, Black and Walnut Glitter
- Nuvo by Tonic – Nuvo Mousse in Gold
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz Birch Tree Die
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz Mini Halloween Things
- Simon Says Stamp – Pattern Paper from previous kit (make unknown)
- Crafters Companions – Centura Pearl Cardstock
- Posca – White Pen in 1MR
Thanks for Reading