I started my Christmas Card review last week with sharing the base for this year’s Christmas Card and having decided to use both the gold and silver snowflakes, I wanted to do something different. I am not really a red/green/gold Christmas colour scheme person so the challenge was to find something to go with the gold.
It was also a mute colour scheme, and to ensure I didn’t overpower it with the centre pieces, I went for a satin gold circle with a bright gold centre. I decided to carry this on with the silver too. I am glad satin metallics are “in” at the moment as I like the combination of the bright and the soft.
As the “Merry Christmas” die was so complicated, I used Ken Oliver’s Stick-It. I have never used it before, it’s a bit like a xyron machine without the machine and that you can cut down to size. I used two sheets for 25 cards. It is very sticky… very very sticky but its amazing!
- Crafters Companion – Centura Pearl White with a hint of gold and a hint of silver
- Crafters Companion – Die’Sire Create a Card Dies
- Crafters Companion – Sara’s Signature Collection – Scandinavian Christmas, Die
- Stampin Up – Foil Snowflakes from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue
- Crafters Companion – Sara’s Signature Collection – Scandinavian Christmas, A3 Cardstock
- Crafters Companion – Snowflake Centura Pearl
- Craft Perfect – Gold and Silver Satin Cardstock
- Craft Perfect – Gold and Silver High Gloss Cardstock
- Ken Oliver – Stick It
Thanks for Reading