After months of juggling broken laptops and cameras, I am entering the 21st century and am blogging from my phone. I thought I would start with some Easter Cards.
I have been playing a lot this year with paper piercing. This die is perfect for mixing and matching pattern paper.
- UKCraft – Card base
- Sizzix – Bunny and Flowers dies
- Doodlebug – Pattern Paper
- Crafters Companion – Pattern Paper
- Basic Grey – Pattern Paper
- Scenic Route – Pattern Paper
- Bazzill – Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir – Alcohol Markers
- Tonic – Nuvo Drops
If you think some of these names are old, I am doing the “Old and New” class over at Big Picture Classes and am using some of my old stash.
Thanks for reading