Welcome to my blog, My name is Emma and I have been a crafter since childhood. I am mainly a paper and mixed media crafter, and when I can I love to bake.
I also love to share and educate, which is why I blog. Crafters are some of the most generous people in the world. They are always keen to share hints and tips and their last glue stick, ok maybe their penultimate glue stick and I am proud to be apart of this tradition, passing on some of my own hints and ideas.
I am from the West Country and I am keen to promote local businesses and specialists. I do not take money or sponsorship for the blog, all views expressed are my own. I don’t blog every day as I work full time as a Civil Servant in London but I love to create and share when I do so.
I currently live in Bristol with a photography loving, street art enthusiast for a husband and my two cats, all three appear on the blogs at time.
19 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, Emma Woodhouse from the Jane Austen Book “Emma”. My mum didn’t have any ideas of what to call me and she was reading Emma at the time I was born.
2. When was the last time you cried? The John Lewis Christmas Adverts… every year
3. Do you have kids? Do Cats Count?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes, I think so, as I long as I was still a Crafter and loved sharing
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? In the office, sometimes, OK a lot.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Nope – Next Question.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Crunchie Nut Cornflakes, a family favourite!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their Smile, I like it when people smile.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue (ish).
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies, that is Mr BMB’s influence.
11. Favorite smells? Liz Earle No 20 and Fresh Bread.
12. Summer or winter? Both – I love being curled up inside in winter and outside in the sun in the summer!
13. Computer or television? Computer, I have worked with them for so long as a living that I can’t imagine the home without one.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Goa in India, I loved it.
15. Do you have any special talents? I am open and friendly and most people trust me in seconds of meeting me.
16. What are your hobbies? Apart from crafting, baking and blogging, I love to read.
17. Do you have any pets? Do my Cats Count?
18. Favorite movie? I still love the original Disney Cinderella film from my childhood.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Do I have to grow up?
Thanks for Reading