One of the best things about the Dies’ire Build-a-Card dies, is that all the hard work really is done for you. It took me a couple of evenings to cut all the bits (base, right hand side, left hand side, circle and greeting = 5×25 = 125 pieces). But after that its simple to put together.
I used mainly wet glue on this card, as the base was coated, it meant that I had a few seconds to move the cardstock around before it dried. I also decided to edge the cardstock with a brown alcohol pen, I use the wedge end of a promarker as it gives a consistent approach.
I love tactile cards and the spinner cards just call for you to keep spinning them whilst you are making them. It was while I was playing with them that I realised that I wanted to add some more detail to the (rather flat) snowflakes. So I decided to do what I do to most cards, I added Nuvo Drops and lost of them. It took me to evenings to add all of them.
- Crafters Companion – Centura Pearl White with a hint of gold and a hint of silver
- Crafters Companion – Die’Sire Create a Card Dies
- Crafters Companion – Sara’s Signature Collection – Scandinavian Christmas, Die
- Stampin Up – Foil Snowflakes from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue
- Crafters Companion – Sara’s Signature Collection – Scandinavian Christmas, A3 Cardstock
- Crafters Companion – Snowflake Centura Pearl
- Craft Perfect – Gold and Silver Satin Cardstock
- Craft Perfect – Gold and Silver High Gloss Cardstock
- Ken Oliver – Stick It
- Tonic – Silver and Gold Nuvo Drops
- Promarker – Brown Alcohol Pens
Thanks for Reading