I don’t have many reasons to make cards for small people, so I like to have a bit of fun when I get to play.
The smallest member of a Star Wars mad household is just about to turn 2 and that gives me the chance to use Craftin Desert Divas very cute “Troll Wars”. The are coloured with Alcohol Pens and the have Tonic Nuvo Matt drops for noses.
To give them the right stage, I built a background up using Tonic Shimmer Powders and Mica Mists, with the aim of building up layers to resemble the galaxy. I laid down several layers of paint on water colour cardstock to achieve the depth I was looking for.
To add final depth, I shaped the figures with a ball and reinforced the back of the light sabre.
- UKCraft – Card Blank
- Crafters Companion – Watercolour Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Illustrators
- Hunkydory – Cloud MirraCard, Blue Adorable Scorable
- Tonic Studios – Mica Mist, Shimmer Powders, Nuvo Drops, Sequins and Ink Pads
- Craftin Desert Diva – Troll Wars Stamps
- American Crafts – Thickers
Thanks for reading